Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
If you’re looking for the ultimate flattering frock style, a tie-waist dress is a great place to start! Many tie-waist dresses have a loose fit and cinch you in right at the waist, which can give you the most gorgeous silhouette. Regardless of your body type, a tie-waist dress can do wonders for your confidence!
With summer in full swing, these dresses are our go-to garments — and we’ve rounded up the best of the bunch. These tie-waist dresses are going to score you tons of compliments whenever you wear them — and who doesn’t love a little positive feedback? Keep reading to add these looks to your closet ASAP!
Our 17 Favorite Tie-Waist Dresses That Are Total Compliment Magnets
3. If you’re looking for a more unique tie-waist look, this LILLUSORY tank bodycon dress has a sleek drape effect!
4. This MEROKEETY dress has an equally chic drape detail — but in short-sleeve form!
8. The tie-waist detail on this Angashion midi wrap dress is more voluminous, which adds so much to its aesthetic!
11. If simple is more your style, this levaca flowy midi dress has a classic, clean look!
13. This Tahari knee-length dress has a tie waist that cinches you in at the perfect spot!
14. We love that this peasant-style Exlura mini dress has a wide belt that ties in the back for a different vibe!
17. This Relipop mini dress is an amazing style to wear for a summer night out with best friends!
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!